REACT is a 4-year research project funded by the EU's Horizon 2020 Programme. Its objective is to achieve island energy independence through renewable energy generation and storage, a demand response platform, and promoting user engagement in a local energy community; REACT is developing a technical and business model to demonstrate that these technologies can bring economic benefits, contribute to the decarbonisation of local energy systems, reduce GHG emissions, and improve environmental air quality.
- VPP4ISLANDS has participated in BRIDGE Events and WGs from 2nd to 4th March 2021 Intermediate result from our participation in the WGs
- RDIUP and ALGOWATT have participated in the public WEBINAR Flexibility 2.1 : From Demand Response to Renewable Energy Communities. March 15, 2021
- “TROYA, UEDAS and INAVITAS have, virtually, a success” Interview with GUNDER.
- TROYA has attended the online Rescoop Annual Meeting : 22-24 April, 2021
- Grado commune and CiviESCO have organized a VPP4ISLANDS conference in 20-07-2021
- UEDAS, TROYA, INAVITAS and Bozcaada have organized a ceremony about the green energy in Gokçeada
- AMU has presented VPP4ISLANDS at the SEST conference 2021. Find the presentation HERE
- TROYA, Algowatt and Formentera have organized a Virtual Energy Communities Workshop on 23-09-2021, see here the program EC_Workshop_Flyer
- AlgoWatt has presented VPP4ISLANDS in Programma Green Salina Energy Days from 9 to 12 September 2020
- FTK has organized a SAPL Training session, Find here the program SAPL.IO Webinar #1
- CIVIEsco, Gardo, Troya and Bornholms participated in CE4EUislands Forum programme 2022 in May 2022
- AMU organized our first physical General Meeting from 16th to 18th May in Marseille, here the Agenda GA 2022.
- VPP4ISLANDS hydrogen fuel cell hybrid storage system was presented in Brunel Conference
- VPP4ISLANDS will meet for a second General Assembly meeting: Agenda_GA_March 2023_Palma, Spain
We are proud to announce that the #VPP4ISLANDS (virtual) kick-off meeting 💪 organized by coordinator AMU took place on 22 and 23 October. All partners were represented to make this great project successful.
This video presents VPP4ISLANDS project 💪 and focuses mainly on the turkish leading Islands “Gökçeada” (UEDAS) that aims to test and validate the aggregation of grid flexibility ⚡
The Municipality of #Grado is a key Partner (Follower Island) of the Horizon 2020 project and is working for the definition, replication and experimentation of Virtual Energy Communities.
Already at #M10, after research; partnerships and efforts arrives our first #General #Assembly of the #H2020 #VPP4Islands project chaired by #RICCIO Julia and #Seifeddine BEN ELGHALI from #AMU
#Clean and #green💚 #energy🔋 in Gökçeada🇹🇷 Island is becoming reality thanks👏 to #VPP4ISLANDS🏝. This ceremony is organized by #UEDAS, #TROYA, #INAVITAS and #Bozcaada.
The funniest and best backstage moments of our Italian conference in 20-07-2021, edited by our partners GRADO and CIVIESCO in the VPP4Islands H2020 project
Our #VPP4ISLANDS 🏝 partner #FTK represented by Dr. #Dominic #Heutelbeck has participated at #AxonIQCon22 💪 to learn more about how ABAC along with #SAPL and ABAC’s control access (#ASBAC) work with 🤝 #Axon-based applications to establish policy enforcement on all types of query-side implementation.
RDIUP and Brunel University London from #VPP4ISLANDS are glad to introduce our #Smart #Planning #Tool (#SPT) for a clean energy transition in Islands replication cases (at least three follower islands). Visit here below our short promotional video created by RDIUP