- VPP4ISLANDS has participated in BRIDGE Events and WGs from 2nd to 4th March 2021 Intermediate result from our participation in the WGs
- RDIUP and ALGOWATT have participated in the public WEBINAR Flexibility 2.1 : From Demand Response to Renewable Energy Communities. March 15, 2021
- “TROYA, UEDAS and INAVITAS have, virtually, a success” Interview with GUNDER.
- TROYA has attended the online Rescoop Annual Meeting : 22-24 April, 2021
- Grado commune and CiviESCO have organized a VPP4ISLANDS conference in 20-07-2021
- UEDAS, TROYA, INAVITAS and Bozcaada have organized a ceremony about the green energy in Gokçeada
- AMU has presented VPP4ISLANDS at the SEST conference 2021. Find the presentation HERE
- TROYA, Algowatt and Formentera have organized a Virtual Energy Communities Workshop on 23-09-2021, see here the program EC_Workshop_Flyer
- AlgoWatt has presented VPP4ISLANDS in Programma Green Salina Energy Days from 9 to 12 September 2020
- FTK has organized a SAPL Training session, Find here the program SAPL.IO Webinar #1
- CIVIEsco, Gardo, Troya and Bornholms participated in CE4EUislands Forum programme 2022
- AMU organized our first physical General Meeting from 16th to 18th May in Marseille, here the Agenda GA 2022.
- VPP4ISLANDS hydrogen fuel cell hybrid storage system was presented in Brunel Conference
We are proud to announce that the #VPP4ISLANDS (virtual) kick-off meeting 💪 organized by coordinator AMU took place on 22 and 23 October. All partners were represented to make this great project successful.
This video presents VPP4ISLANDS project 💪 and focuses mainly on the turkish leading Islands “Gökçeada” (UEDAS) that aims to test and validate the aggregation of grid flexibility ⚡
The Municipality of #Grado is a key Partner (Follower Island) of the Horizon 2020 project and is working for the definition, replication and experimentation of Virtual Energy Communities.
The funniest and best backstage moments of our Italian conference in 20-07-2021, edited by our partners GRADO and CIVIESCO in the VPP4Islands H2020 project